Due to the continuing growth of the number of customers and projects, we are looking for you in the position of Senior .NET Web Developer as an expansion of our current team. Important is that YOU can do the things you're good at and love to do.
What do we expect from you?
- A relevant completed education on HBO-level.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the development of .NET Web Applications in C# based on ASP.NET and MVC.
- Translating the wishes of clients into technical solutions.
- Communicative, studious, and flexible in conversation.
- Able to work independent.
- You have got an eye for quality and are able to share gained knowledge with others.
- Fluent use of the Dutch language in speech and writing.
What do we offer you?
Before we end this vacancy, you probably want to know what the working conditions are. Justly, these are important and we are proud that we can offer you a nice package. At ParTech you are more than just an employee, you will join us and will personally benefit from your performance.
- Above average salary plus up to 70% of the tariff you get placed for at the client.
- 40 / 36 / 32 hours of work.
- Mobility budget with possibility for a lease car.
- Generous training budget to keep your knowledge up to date or expand your knowledge.
- Monthly innovation day.
- Monthly dinner or a nice activity with your colleagues.
- Trips to national and international events, seminars, congresses, etc.
- Good pension plan.
- Disability insurance.
- Laptop / phone.
- Last but not least, you'll automatically become a part of our 'employee board' that gives everyone a vote in the company.
Are you ready? Would you like to implement enterprise solutions for big names like ABNAMRO, AON, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Lanschot, Moneyou, Crédit Agricole, Suzuki, Volkswagen, Nutricia, and many more? Then send your resume and/or portfolio to [email protected] or just give us a call so we can exchange ideas.
The people below are happy to speak to you and we hope to hear from you soon.
06-81116660 - [email protected]
Dennis de Heus
06-20839060 - [email protected]